You need a builder who understands that the construction schedule is one of the most powerful management tools available to you. Your building partner must be able to map out the most efficient and cost effective timeline on your construction project.
We establish realistic performance time-frames and identify long-lead time materials and equipment. From baseline schedules through progress updates, we highlight potential problems and recommend solutions.
Your Construction Schedule takes into account variables that help keep construction moving smoothly. It alerts the construction manager when the project is about to run into problems. It is a tool that allows the scheduler to react to unforeseen problems and make needed iterative adjustments to keep the project on track.
By using our services, you will have the ability to monitor your project schedule, update and make changes when new information becomes available, identify the need for additional labor and equipment and reduce delays. Here is our approach:
- We use Design Development phase meetings to clarify the scope of the project, understand the design intent and identify the owner’s goals.
- From day one, we use the construction manager’s input to identify and assign tasks, prepare a realistic pre-design timetable and create a workable plan that is easy to follow and understand.
- Our schedule lays out the sequence of events that must be followed to schedule work crews, coordinate trades, time deliveries and rental equipment, monitor progress and complete the work on time.
- We keep the lines of communication open! This is vital, as the schedule becomes the daily, weekly and monthly benchmark of progress.
- Our schedule takes into account changes that may have to be made due to unforeseen circumstances, unexpected delays or accelerations in work and change orders.
- Regular updates are key, through meetings that include the project manager, the owner and the contractor and subcontractors. These provide the communication tool needed to look ahead and identify difficulties or gains.
The result? A plan that is useful throughout every stage of construction, from conception to post-construction analysis.